Fall has always been my favorite season. I love the cooler mornings and evenings, watching the leaves change, and all the fun things to do around town.
Even this year, there is still plenty of fall fun to had…
- The Cleveland Metroparks Zoo has modified it’s annual Halloween event to Trick or Treat Fest, a daytime event happening weekends from October 9-31. There will be live performances, characters to visit, Trick or Treat Way, carousel rides, and the Dinosaurs Around the World exhibit included with your ticket.
- Cedar Point has also adapted it’s annual Halloween event to Tricks and Treats Fall Fest, with trick or treating, fall carnival games, and plenty of spooky and not-so-spooky decorations throughout the park. You can check it out on Saturdays and Sundays through November 1.
- Apple picking and pumpkin patches abound at places like Patterson’s Fruit Farm, Eddy’s Fruit Farm, Mapleside Farms, Quarry Hill Orchards, and Mulberry Corners Pumpkin Patch.
- The Lake Metroparks Farm Park has day and evening fall fun, with Corn & Pumpkin Weekends during the day and a Halloween Drive-Thru (replacing the annual Haunted Hayride) at night.
- The Greater Cleveland Aquarium has two fun Halloween events: a Jellyfish & Jack-O-Lanterns Painting Party on Tuesday, October 20 at 4:30pm and Pumpkins & Piranhas SEA-sonal Fun Days happening October 22, 23, 29, and 30.
However you spend it, there is still plenty of fall fun to be had in CLE!